Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In

Skip Navigation LinksHowTreatment How to Access Treatment

Need Help Now?

If you, or someone you care about is having a problem with drugs or alcohol and lives in Northampton County there are several ways to get help:

  • Northampton County Drug & Alcohol Division- Located at 2801 Emrick Blvd, Bethlehem, PA 18020. 610-829-4725. A case manager is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm to provide you with assistance on accessing services for substance abuse. If you do not have health insurance and are in financial need, this office may also help you get the funding for the services that are necessary. 

    If you are calling after 5:00 pm, on a weekend, or a holiday and need immediate assistance, contact Emergency Services at 610-252-9060.
  • No cost drug and alcohol assessments and Case Management services are available to any resident in need. Please call 610-829-HELP and you will be connected with an assessor.
  • If you have health insurance, including medical assistance, there should be a phone number on your insurance card that you can call to find out how to access services. The card may say, “For Behavioral Health Services” or “For Drug and Alcohol Services” or “For Substance Abuse Services” call the number provided.
  • If it is after regular business hours and it is a medical emergency, call 911 or seek help at your local hospital emergency room.
  • If you are a veteran, check out our Veterans & Recovery drop-in program: verteransDropIn.jpg

    Northampton SCA services are prioritized in the following order: Pregnant Injecting Drug Users, Pregnant Substance Users, Injecting Drug Users, Overdose Survivors, and Veterans.

    Admissions and the provision of services and referrals of residents shall be made without regard to age, sex, color, race, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or lifestyle.

Back to Top