![CDATA[ [if IE 9] ]]>
You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Northampton County Website
Community and Economic Development
High Contrast View Mode
Normal View Mode
Protection From Abuse
Register Of Wills
Northampton County Website
N1920.74 Form of Motion for Appointment of...
RULE N1920.74. FORM OF MOTION FOR APPOINTMENT OF MASTER; ORDER.
IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF NORTHAMPTON COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA CIVIL
) IN DIVORCE
MOTION FOR APPOINTMENT OF MASTER
____________________________ (Plaintiff)(Defendant), moves the Court to appoint a master with respect to the following claims:
( ) Divorce ( ) Distribution of Property
( ) Annulment ( ) Support
( ) Alimony ( ) Counsel Fees
( ) Alimony Pendente Lite ( ) Costs and Expenses and in support of the motion states:
(1) Discovery is complete as to the claim(s) for which the appointment of a master is requested, and the moving party has filed an Inventory in accordance with Rule 1920.33(a).
(2) The defendant (has)(has not) appeared in the action (personally)(by his attorney, __________________________, Esquire).
(3) The statutory ground(s) for divorce (is)(are) __________________________________________________________________.
(4) Delete the inapplicable paragraph(s):
(a) The action is not contested.
(b) An agreement has been reached with respect to the following claims: ________________________________________________.
(c) The action is contested with respect to the following claims:
(5) The action (involves)(does not involve) complex issues of law or fact.
(6) The hearing is expected to take ___________(hours)(days).
(7) Attached hereto is the completed form required by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics.
(8) Attached hereto is a preliminary pre trial statement which includes the information required by Rule 1920.33(b)(1) and (5) through (11).
(9) An Inventory (has)(has not) been filed by the opposing party, and a preliminary pre trial statement (has)(has not) been filed by the opposing party.
(10) Additional information, if any, relevant to the motion:
Date: __________________ _____________________________ Attorney for (Plaintiff) Defendant)
I. D. No._____________________
Now, , 19 , upon consideration of the foregoing motion, the Court appoints _____________________________, Esquire, as Master to hear the testimony and return the record and a transcript of the testimony to the Court, together with a report and recommendations concerning the following claims:
( ) Action of divorce or annulment
( ) Equitable apportionment of marital property
( ) Counsel fees and costs
( ) Permanent alimony
( ) Other:
If not already filed, the opposing party is directed to file Statements that conform with Rules 1920.33 and 1920.75 within thirty (30) days from the date hereof or be precluded from contesting the Inventory and Appraisement of the moving party.
BY THE COURT,
Received the sum of Dollars ($ ) on account of Master's fees and costs in the above proceedings, as provided by Rules of Court.
_________________________ Clerk of Courts Civil
per __________________________ Deputy
Created at 1/29/2016 11:03 AM by Vitek Gajewski
Last modified at 1/29/2016 11:03 AM by Vitek Gajewski
Back to Top
669 Washington Street
Easton, Pennsylvania 18042
© Copyright 2016 Northampton County