Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In

Court Rule

N1920.3 Application of Pending Actions

Any party to an action in divorce pending on July 1, 1980, may apply to proceed with such action under the Divorce Code, Act of April 2, 1980, No. 26, Section 101, et seq., by filing an application on a form provided by the Clerk of Courts Civil. Upon such filing, the Clerk shall execute a rule as of course on the other party or parties, returnable twenty (20) days from the service thereof. If no responsive pleading to the rule is timely filed, it may be made absolute by the filing of a praecipe directing the Clerk of Courts Civil to make the rule absolute by a notation on the docket. The moving party thereafter shall proceed to file an amended complaint, answer, or counterclaim as the case may be, within twenty (20) days of the rule being made absolute.
Manage PermissionsManage Permissions
Created at 1/29/2016 10:52 AM by Vitek Gajewski
Last modified at 1/29/2016 10:52 AM by Vitek Gajewski
Back to Top